What we do
We source candidates for Temporary, Temp-to-Perm, and, Direct Hire placements. We specialize in Office Administration and Light Industrial. Recruiting for all levels of administration and operations has been an ongoing part of the business at Sawyer Staffing since 1991.
How we do it
Our process for sourcing, evaluating, and placing candidates is targeted at the position. We screen our candidates using specific criterion developed by the client and our team.
Aptitude and skills testing, behavioral-based interviews , references, background and drug checks, verification of employment and educational background are all completed.
When the candidate’s personality traits, past performance, and organizational expectations are revealed, we’re able to make sure he or she is the best possible fit for your company.
What we do for you
We bring value first by understanding your business needs, then doing the work of recruiting the right candidate for your position.
Those who have experience and knowledge of:
- Computer software applications
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Word processing, data base, spreadsheet, managing files, transcription, designing forms, creating formulas and terminology
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Executive Assistants
- Office Management Positions
- Office Administrative Positions
- Data Entry Specialists
- Insurance Producers
- Financial Analysts
- Payroll Specialist
- Human Resources Managers
- Human Resources Assistants
- Benefit Coordinators
- Customer Service Representatives
- Inside Sales Representatives
- Outside Sales Representatives
- Call Center Representatives